How great is this skirt? My favorite piece of clothing has to be a big tulle skirt. I think it should be considered a staple in every girl’s closet. The below skirt is from Love Culture. Its huge and tiered with ruffles, just how I like em. I paired it with a velvet long sleeve bodysuit covered in pearls from Boohoo.com. I absolutely love how simple but fun this look it, and the fact that I can pair this skirt with virtually any top and it’ll be the statement piece. such a great investment. I’ve given you guys some options of some great tulle skirts to add to your closets below.
Although I opted for a more refined, glam look with this velvet body suit, I’ve listed 7 ways to wear a tulle skirt without looking like a ballerina.
- Make it edgy with a graphic tee and accessories.
- Make it vintage with a lace body suit and catty sunglasses
- Where a chambray shirt tucked in for a more casual look
- Layer it up with a button down and a pullover sweater
- Go girly with a cute striped top
- Add some texture by adding on a faux fur jacket
- Add some sequins to your tulle skirt ensemble in a tank or a bomber for a glammified look