This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SahaleSnacksatTarget #CollectiveBias
My absolute favorite snack at the moment (that can easily be found in NJ/NY at any Target location) is Sahale Snacks. If you appreciate food and want to try something DELICIOUS and brand new, then you need to head over to your nearest Target and try out some fun recipes with these Sahale Snack varieties. The below recipes include my two favorite flavors which are, Valdosta Pecans Glazed Mix and Naturally Pomegranate Vanilla Flavored Cashews Glazed Mix. Both to die for but both very different. Sahale comes in a variety of other flavors including Honey Almonds Glazed Mix and Naturally Pomegranate Flavored Pistachios Glazed Mix as well. So whoever you are and whatever way your taste buds go, there is a flavor for you. The best thing about Sahale Snacks is that they are not only gluten-free but also kosher and non-GMO. So are you willing to change snacking for good? The best part is that they can be found at Target, and even contain a discount using your Cartwheel app. I’ve included the way I use them in recipes below, but they are amazing right out of the bag people.
Use this cartwheel offer below for your purchase of Sahale Snacks at Target! http://cbi.as/a0ptr
Ever since my husband and I had our honeymoon (6 months ago !) in Hawaii. I have found my new found love for Acai bowls. Obviously, I know they are here in NJ/NY, but there was something about having them in Hawaii that really made me pay attention to how yummy they are.
Hawaii Acai Rainbow Bowl w/Sahale Snacks
Hands-on time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Using frozen fruit in the acai purée helps to achieve a thick consistency, but avoid adding ice, as it can water down the flavors. For the topping, fresh fruit works best, but frozen and thawed can also work in a pinch.
- 1/2 small banana
- 1 100-g (3.5-oz) pack frozen unsweetened acai berry pulp before opening your acai pack, run pack under water for 5 seconds to thaw and break the frozen pulp into smaller pieces.)
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- 1/4 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup Sahale Snacks Naturally Pomegranate Vanilla Flavored Cashews Glazed Mix
- Drizzle of raw honey
- Prepare acai purée: In a blender, add banana, acai pulp, strawberries, blueberries and a splash of milk. (TIP: Add to blender in that order as adding softer ingredients first makes it easier on your blender blades.) Blend on low until larger chunks are broken down, then gradually increase speed, adding a splash of milk at a time, and stopping to scrape down sides of blender if needed. When ingredients have mostly come together and all of the milk has been added, blend on high for 15 to 20 seconds more.
- Add toppings: Pour acai purée into a bowl arrange toppings as you please. Sprinkle with Sahale Snacks and drizzle with honey.