One of my favorite things to do in the Fall is Apple and Pumpkin picking. I absolutely love going to the orchards and picking apples, drinking some fresh apple cider and smelling the apple cider doughnuts fresh out of the oven bakery smell. There’s something about the Fall season that just makes me feel all warm and cozy.
SO I’ve partnered with American Eagle to give you a list of all the reason I absolutely love this season <3
1. Pumpkin spice Lattes
2. Pumpkin Decorations and the fact that you can put them all over your house and it suddenly feels so cozy.
3. My fiance would definitely say football Season
4. Obviously Halloween (I’m obsessed)
5. Apple Picking, pumpkin picking, basically everything picking.
6. Sweater Weather. Leggings!!!!!!!
7. Everything you bake with all the stuff above that you picked. Yum!
8. The leaves changing (i can stare all day at changing leaves)
9. The crisp, cool, yet inviting weather of the Fall season.
10. Boots and cozy striped socks!